CaseFileSectionSave(url, sectionName, contents)¶
Beside the main data area in a case file, which is written using the
CaseFileSave, you can store additional data in user defined
sections of the case file. To save data in a user section, you call the
CaseFileSectionSave( url, ! (input) a scalar string expression sectionName, ! (input) a scalar string expression contents ! (input) a subset of AllIdentifiers )
- A string referencing the url of an existing case file in which you want to save the additional data. This url can point to a file on your local file system, or to a network location.
- The name of the section in which you want to write additional data. If the section does not yet exist, it is created. Otherwise, the existing contents of the section is replaced by the newly saved data. Any leading or trailing spaces in the name are ignored, and an empty string is not allowed. The length of the name is limited to 27 characters.
- A subset of
AllIdentifierscontaining all the identifiers that must be saved.
The procedure returns 1 on success. If any other error occurs, the procedure returns \(0\) and
CurrentErrorMessagewill contain a proper error message.
- This function is only applicable if the project option
Data_Management_styleis set to
- If your application is linked to the AIMMS PRO server, the url can also point to a case file stored at the server.
- You cannot use this function to create a new case file. A new case
file can only be created using