GMP::Solution::GetBestBound returns the the best known
bound on a solution.
GMP::Solution::GetBestBound( GMP, ! (input) a generated mathematical program solution ! (input) a solution )
- An element in
- An integer scalar reference to a solution.
In case of success, the best known bound. Otherwise it returns
- This function can be used for GMPs with model type MIP, MIQP or MIQCP.
- This function can also be used for GMPs solved with BARON, regardless of the model type.
- This function can also be used for GMPs with model type QP that are solved with CPLEX, if the CPLEX option Solution Target is set to ‘Search for global optimum’.
- This function can also be used for GMPs with model type QP or QCP that are solved with GUROBI 9.0 or higher, if the GUROBI option Nonconvex Strategy is set to ‘Translate’.