With the function
CaseFileLoad, you can load the data of an existing
case file into memory. All identifiers read from the case file will
replace the corresponding data of the identifier in the current model.
CaseFileLoad( url, ! (input) a scalar string expression [keepUnreferencedRuntimeLibs] ! (optional) 0 or 1 )
- A string referencing the url of the case file that should be loaded. This url can point to a file on your local file system, or to a network location.
- keepUnreferencedRuntimeLibs (optional)
- An integer value indicating whether or not any runtime libraries in existence before the data is loaded, but not referenced in the case file, should be kept in memory or destroyed during the data load. The default is 0, indicating that the runtime libraries not referenced in the case file should be destroyed during the case load.
The procedure returns 1 on success. If any other error occurs, the procedure returns 0 and
CurrentErrorMessagewill contain a proper error message.
- This function is only applicable if the project option
Data_Management_styleis set to
- If your application is linked to the AIMMS PRO server, the url can also point to a case file stored at the server.
- Data stored in user sections of the case file, will not be read by