SetMIPStartFlag(GMP, solution, flag, effortLevel)¶
GMP::Solution::SetMIPStartFlag can be used to mark a
solution in the solution repository of a generated mathematical program
such that it should be used as a MIP start during the a MIP solve (or a
MIQP or MIQCP solve).
GMP::Solution::SetMIPStartFlag( GMP, ! (input) a generated mathematical program solution, ! (input) a solution flag, ! (input) a scalar value [effortLevel] ! (optional, default 0) a scalar value )
- An element in
- An integer scalar reference to a solution.
- A scalar binary value to indicate whether the solution should be marked (value 1) or unmarked (value 0) as MIP start.
- A scalar value to specify the level of effort that the solver should apply to the solution when using it as MIP start solution. The default value of 0 indicates that the solver should decide; the other values are explained below.
The procedure returns 1 on success, or 0 otherwise.
- The levels of effort and their effect as specified by argument
- Level 0: The solver decides.
- Level 1: The solver checks feasibility of the corresponding MIP start.
- Level 2: The solver solves the fixed LP problem specified by the MIP start.
- Level 3: The solver solves a subMIP.
- Level 4: The solver attempts to repair the MIP start if it is infeasible.
- Level 5: A complete solution is injected without the solver performing the usual checks. If the solution defined by the MIP start is infeasible, behavior is undefined.
- Level 5 is only supported by CPLEX (for other solvers it is translated to 0).